Properties Minto/Carmacks Cu-Au, Yukon
2016/01/25 BCGold Corp. Announces Acquisition of New Yukon Gold Discovery (Wels Poperty), Corporate Restructuring and Private Placement Read Release
2013/10/03 Kaiyue International Inc. Commences Work Program at BCGold Corp.’s Toe Property in Yukon Read Release
2013/09/23 BCGold Corp. Commences Work Program at Minto–Carmacks Copper–Gold Property in Yukon Read Release
2012/08/10 BCGold Corp. Enters into Option Agreement With Kaiyue International Inc.
2012/06/21 BCGold Corp. Commences Exploration Programs on Six Properties in B.C. and Yukon Read Release
- 15,925 ha land package located approximately 220 km northwest of Whitehorse, Yukon, in the highly prospective Carmacks Copper-Gold Belt.
- 16 properties located proximal and adjacent to Capstone Mining Corp.’s Minto Mine and Copper North Mining Corp.'s Carmacks Copper Project.
- On the WS property, immediately south of the Carmacks Project, BCGold Corp. drill hole WS08-09B intersected two near-surface copper sulphide horizons over 63.1 metres averaging 0.17% copper (containing 23.6 m averaging 0.34% copper).
- Numerous drill-ready, coincidental copper-gold geochemical and IP geophysical targets defined on 7 properties.
- 100% owned by BCGold Corp., the largest landholder in the Carmacks Copper-Gold Belt.
All of the Minto/Carmacks Copper-Gold properties were staked over areas with geological, geochemical and geophysical characteristics known to reflect near surface, high-grade, structurally controlled copper-gold mineralization in the region, such as the Minto and Carmacks copper-gold deposits.
BCGold Corp. is focused on the discovery of stand-alone and/or satellite copper-gold deposits, the latter of which could be used to supplement mill feed for the Minto and future Carmacks mining operations.
Capstone Mining Corp.’s Minto Mine is a 3,600 tonne per day, conventional crush and flotation, open pit mining operation that produces copper concentrates with significant gold and silver credits. It is one of the highest grade open pit copper-gold mines in the world. Capstone continues to develop its resources and find significant new deposits in the area.
Copper North Mining Corp.'s Carmacks Copper Project has an NI 43-101 compliant Proven and Probable Reserve estimate of 10.6 million tonnes at 1.044% total copper, 0.484 g/t gold and 4.62 g/t silver. Copper North plans to construct an open pit mine with an acid heap leach and solvent extraction/electrowinning (SX/EW) process facility and is in the process of obtaining the final permitting requirement for mine operations, a Water Use License.